Barry S. Cohn
Barry S. Cohn is CEO of JorgensenHR headquartered in Santa Clarita.
Barry serves on the board of directors Valley Industry and Commerce Association and the Valley Economic Alliance. He has chaired the Executive Committee and three Light the Night Walks raising money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and served on the board and executive committee of Shomrei Torah Synagogue for 8 years, UCLA Alumni Association executive committee and board of directors and the UCLA Foundation.
Barry is also a member of:
- Jewish Business Leaders
- Professionals in Human Resource Management
- Society of Human Resources Management
- Los Angeles Association of Health Underwriters
- Leading Producers Roundtable of the National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU)
- National Human Resource Association & Ventura County Affiliate
Barry holds a bachelor’s degree in economics from UCLA and an MBA from Pepperdine University.
He has also been certified by NAHU in ERISA Compliance, HIPAA Compliance, Consumer-Directed Health Plans, and Affordable Care Act, and Self-Funding.
He and his wife, Renee, reside in West Hills, CA with their goldendoodle, Mish while their 5 children are productive members of society and off the payroll.
His interests include the LA Dodgers, reading mysteries and spy novels, film noir and all types of music except opera and hip-hop.