Are you in compliance with city, county, state and federal labor laws?
Do you need Human Resources assistance on an occasional basis?
Are you functioning without an experienced HR practitioner?
Do you have less than 100 employees?
Our BestPartner program is for small businesses that have limited or no Human Resources support. We have kept it affordable while offering quality support from experienced senior level HR professionals.
- Up to 4 hours per month / 48 hours annually of telephone and offsite support in the area of General HR, Employee Relations, Policies, Forms, Leaves of Absence, Job Descriptions, and Wage and Hour.
- New Employee Handbook or annual review of existing Handbook (California and English only; Spanish and multiple states available at an additional charge)
- One onsite visit per month up to 1 hour. (Status meetings, review processes)
- 4-hours of onsite training per year (English only, Spanish available at an additional charge). Training can be used as follows:
- Two 2-hour sessions
- One-on-one training
- One of JorgensenHR’s BestSkills modules
- We Want to Know Hotline is a toll-free alternative for employees of your company to use to voice grievances or complaints when the lines of communication between employees and managers are damaged. This service includes laminated posters, payroll stuffers, employee acknowledgement, and program text to include in your handbook or policy announcements
- Updated annual mandatory federal and state posters
- JorgensenHR Labor Law updates
The “Best” Way to Learn More About BestPartner
Call JorgensenHR Today
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org