The “Best” Way to Meet Affirmative Action Plan Requirements
Due to the time and expertise AAPs require, it is a good idea to outsource your AAP to JorgensenHR. We can write, update or help you complete your AAP.
Government agencies have the option of reviewing your AAP onsite, or having a copy of the AAP mailed in for a “desk audit.” Some of the key events that can trigger a compliance review include:
- Pre-contract award
- Filed EEO charge of discrimination
- Identified as target industry
- Sexual harassment claim
- Employee “whistle blowing” (even if the complaint has no basis)
With BestAAP, JorgensenHR can offer your company:
- Experience: We have completed more than two hundred plans for our clients.
- Expertise: Our AAP team of senior consultants and analysts has a combined total of 85 years’ AAP experience.
- Backing: We stand by to provide compliance audit guidance and support.
- Write your entire plan
- Provide just the technically complex statistical analysis
- Applicant flow assistance
- Respond to show cause letters
- Investigate discrimination
- Harassment complaints
- Train your managers and supervisors regarding their AAP responsibilities.
- Guaranteed: We make sure you are satisfied with your AAP project.