The Deadline, December 31, 2020, is Fast Approaching
Employers with five or more employees (including temporary or seasonal employees) must conduct sexual harassment training for all employees before January 1, 2021.
The new law requires employers to conduct sexual harassment prevention training for:
- All non-supervisory employees for at least one hour and
- All supervisory, management employees or active owners for at least two hours
For temporary or seasonal employees, employers must provide sexual harassment prevention training within 30 calendar days after the hire date, or within 100 hours worked if the employee will work for less than six months.
JorgensenHR can assist you with harassment training with these two options:
- Group training at your facility or on Zoom
- $600 for the first 25 employees ($24 for each individual employee)
- $1,200 for supervisors, managers or active owners
- $1,500 combined training with everyone attending the first hour and supervisors, managers and active owners staying for the second hour.
- Training in Spanish is an additional $200
- Individual online training
- $18 per employee
- $24 per supervisor, manager or active owner
- Grop pricing is available for companies with more than 50 employees
JorgensenHR can assist you determining which solution is best for you and your employees.
JorgensenHR: Keeping the HUMAN in Human Resources!