Below you will find the latest issue of Worker’s Comp News You Can Use with four great articles that are worth reading.
- Work comp changes with respect to remote workers
- Cyber-attacks on remote workers
- OSHA and employers’ requirements to investigate illnesses
- Growing trend of employees suing companies due to COVID-19
- Retaliation or wrongful discharge
- Unsafe working conditions
- Disability discrimination
- FMLA & FFCRA violations
- Wage & hour violations including meal breaks
If you have any questions about any information in these articles, please email or call us.
Wishing you good health,