Below you will find the latest issue of Worker’s Comp News You Can Use with four great articles that are worth reading.
- Work comp changes with respect to remote workers
- Cyber-attacks on remote workers
- OSHA and employers’ requirements to investigate illnesses
- Growing trend of employees suing companies due to COVID-19
- Retaliation or wrongful discharge
- Unsafe working conditions
- Disability discrimination
- FMLA & FFCRA violations
- Wage & hour violations including meal breaks
If you have any questions about any information in these articles, please email or call us.
Wishing you good health,
As always, JorgensenHR is your source for everything HR, if you have any HR questions or need assistance, please contact JorgensenHR at (661) 600-2070, email email@example.com or visit www.jorgensenhr.com.